Delite Studio S.r.l. in accordance with the D.lgs. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”) and the (UE) Regulations 2016/679 (“GDPR”), guarantees the privacy and safety of personal data of each visitor, as described in this document.
Who we are
Delite Studio S.r.l. is the sole owner of personal data treatment for this site. Delite Studio registered office is in via Vigne 14, Boves (CN), whereas the operative office is located in via Ferrari 3, Boves (CN). You can contact us using this form.
Which personal data we collect and why
We collect a number of our customers’ and of our website users’ personal data, related to the below mentioned categories. The site is not intended to be used by people under 16 years old and therefore we do not collect their data. In case we collected personal data of users under 16 years of age, we will immediately proceed with the deletion of the aforementioned data.
Cookies are files that can be recorded on your device’s hard disk. They make the navigation easier and they can make it easier to visit the site. Cookies can be used to determine whether a connection has already been made between your device and our pages.
Cookies on a website can be divided into the following main categories:
- Technical cookies: are cookies used for the navigation or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner of the website. These cookies do not require consent.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to track the user’s browsing and to create user profile about tastes, habits, choices, etc. They are used to send ads messages to the user’s device in line with the preferences shown by the user during navigation.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can refuse or revoke permission at any time by selecting the corresponding parameters in the specific options of your browser. For more information on how to do this you can refer to the instructions of your browser:
If you choose to reject cookies, you might not use all the functionalities of our website.
This website uses the following cookies:
First part cookies
This website uses the following technical cookies with the only purpose of providing the best service:
Third part cookies
In summary, the following third-party cookies are downloaded:
- Google Analytics: assimilated to technical cookies because the masking of the IP address is used to collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they visit the site. You can download a browser add-on to disable Google Analytics (further information).
- YouTube-nocookie: assimilated to technical cookies because a particular version of Youtube is used, called Youtube-nocookie, which downloads cookies only when the play button of a video is actually pressed.
- ReCAPTCHA: assimilated to technical cookies because the domain www.recaptcha.net is used instead of www.google.com (info).
If you contact us using one of the forms available on our website, we will ask you to provide your first and last name, and your email address. This information allows us to contact you to answer your questions. This information is kept confidential to Delite Studio S.r.l and it is not released to 3rd parties. Do not share with us other sensitive information about yourself or other people. To minimize SPAM, we use Google reCAPTCHA service, with whom we share some data including your IP address. Please find reCAPTCHA privacy information here.
If you post a comment on this site, at the bottom of the article, we ask your name and email address. The email address will not be disclosed, whereas your name will appear at the top of your comment. You are free to use an alias, if you prefer, to maintain anonymity. The IP address you are using while posting the comment will also be saved together with a string of the user agent of the browser, to help eliminate SPAM. Do not share personal or sensitive information about yourself or other people.
An anonymized string created by your email address (also called hash) could be shared with Gravatar to see if you are using it. Please find Gravatar’s privacy information. After approving you comment, your profile image is visible to the public together with your comment. We also use Akismet, a service to protect our site and our readers from malicious content. Please find Akismet privacy information.
If you have an account on this website you can contact us here to ask us which data we keep about yourself, including the data you have provided to us. We will first make sure that the request comes for yourself, and then we will send you a file in ZIP format with all the information we have about yourself. At the same time, you have the right to ask for modifications or even deletion of all your personal data we have stored. You can also request the limitation and the opposition of the data treatment, on top of the transmission of the data to another party. Nevertheless, those rights do not extend to the data we have to keep by law for administrative, legal or security matters.
Storage of personal data
Your data is stored on a Virtual Private Server of Serverplan, hosted on a server farm located in Italy. Here you can find the privacy information of Serverplan. For security reasons we save a few backup copies on Amazon S3. Please find Amazon AWS privacy information here.
Sharing your personal data
We share your personal data with other firms only and exclusively when strictly necessary in order to provide you a service, according to the aforementioned itmes. The services we use with the corresponding privacy notices are as follows:
- Akismet (information), to protect our site and our readers from malicious content.
- ReCAPTCHA ( information ), to reduce the amount of SPAM we receive.
- Google Analytics (information), to receive stats about our website.
- Sucuri (information), to monitor security issues.
- YouTube (information), to enable videos directly in our pages.
- Google Maps ( information ), to visualize maps directly in our pages.
How long we keep your data
We will keep your data as long as your account remains active. In the section “your rights” you can read a description related to cancellation rights.
We reserve all rights to update this privacy information policy, should improvements or changes to our offering arise, or in case of technology advances, and legal framework changes. This policy has been updated on June 26th 2019.